Gain fresh insight to overcome your problems
I provide counselling and psychotherapy both in-person in my consulting room and via secure video software. This is similar to Skype, FaceTime and Zoom. Find out more about working with me.
- Do you experience social anxiety, low self-esteem, low self-confidence or find it difficult to be assertive?
- Have you been diagnosed with ADHD or suspect that you have it and want to manage the challenges and identify your strengths?
- Do you struggle with strong emotions, such as anxiety, depression, guilt or shame?
- Are you finding it difficult to change destructive behaviours?
- Do you keep repeating the same destructive patterns in your life?
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes then counselling could help you.
Perhaps you have tried to solve these problems with the help of family and friends, but are still feeling stuck or misunderstood. Then counselling may be able to help you make sense of your problems and find solutions. We all experience times in our lives when we need some guidance or mentoring from a professional. There is tremendous value in talking through your problems, thoughts and feelings with a counsellor. I have the experience, training and expertise to understand what you are going through and help you gain tools and create a plan to turn your life around. I am a professionally qualified counsellor and psychotherapist.
My work takes place both online and in my consulting room located on Rodney Street, L1 in Liverpool city centre. I have over 23 years of counselling experience. Counselling and psychotherapy can be either short-term or long-term depending on what is required. Sessions take place in a professional and confidential environment.
I can help you gain a better understanding of yourself, to overcome obstacles in your life, and reach your goals.